I am passionate about my family, sharing my fur babies and others fur babies,rescue of animals, products for the health and well-being of animals, life, and I am passionate about making room for others to share their heart, passions, business and more. ~Cindy~

Can't Control My Licker



Look at these amazing Bandana's for your fur babies made by a friend of mine. Michelle is awesome and works tirelessly to create lots of cool stuff for our fur babies. Her Tie On Pet Bandanas will add a little style and personality to your fur babys.
Small Tie on Pet Bandanas Fits up to a 15" inch neck. It measures 4.5" inches long from neck line to center point on bandana
Medium Tie On Pet Bandanas Fits up to a 19" inch neck. It measures 5.5" inches long.
Check out Peanut's Paws

http://bit.ly/PeanutsPawsBandana
~Cindy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad