I am passionate about my family, sharing my fur babies and others fur babies,rescue of animals, products for the health and well-being of animals, life, and I am passionate about making room for others to share their heart, passions, business and more. ~Cindy~

A Sleepy Sunday


Hello everyone. It's a quiet and sleepy Sunday here. This dog has the right idea to stretch out and sleep.
But first I made dog treats for the next few days.
I tried something different today. I added cut up peaches and pears and the dogs love them!


I don't even use a recipe anymore.
I just beat an egg, add broth, usually applesauce but today added cut up fruit not known to
be harmful to them, peanut butter and flour (your choice if you make these. You can use regular flour, wheat, coconut or any other you'd like to try)
I mix it all adjusting any ingredients, put by spoonfuls on cookie sheet, press down with a flour coated fork and bake for 17 minutes in 350 oven.
I do store them in refrigerator.
Let me know if you try these and how your pooches like it!
~Cindy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad